Turkey Tornadoes


Here is the thanksgiving centrepiece I created...another talent I have and love to make are centerpieces for all occasions.

Turkey tornadoe about to go in the oven.


Turkey tornadoe in the oven and set at 400F for about 30 minutes.


Turkey tornadoe is ready to eat!

My husband is not a big fan of turkey, but my daughter Bella cannot wait to eat it every holiday, so I decided to make them both happy by modifying the traditional turkey recipe and created tornadoes!

Here is what I did:

To make 6 Turkey tornadoes

With a cookie cutter I cut and shaped the turkey breast round. I then placed raw bacon and wrapped it around the turkey tornado.

I seasoned the turkey with fresh rosemary, pinch of salt and pepper.
I added lemon juice from a real lemon, just 1 lemon is fine.
I then added some dry white wine and sliced 1 royal gala apple and placed each slice on top of the turkey tornadoe. The leftover apples were just placed in the pan.

Cooked the turkey tornadoes in a 400F oven for about 30 minutes and voila! Thanksgiving was served!! 

I also served my homemade stuffing recipe! (Recipe to follow).


I hope you enjoy my recipe.

Comments